Blurred Virtual Background on Zoom
If you want to maintain your privacy by hiding the background behind you during or before a Zoom meeting, then it can be the best option to use the featured backgrounds provided by Zoom.
Or, you can blur the space behind you during the meeting or just a few minutes before the meeting. In this article, you will learn about how to blur the background on zoom in different devices and operating systems.
If you are excited to get a blurred virtual background on zoom then, read this article till the end.
How to Enable Blur Background
Whenever you are using Zoom for meetings or study, at that time, you do not have a better background, then zoom gives two options to improve it.
It offers a lot of backgrounds that you can change, but sometimes virtual backgrounds are not as good as your surroundings.
Then you can use its second option, which is blurring. Yes, you can blur your background during a zoom meeting using a few steps.
This is one of the best things that makes it more reliable for Zouse sers. Because of this great feature, you can join or start meeting anytime anywherere.
Now, How to Enable Blur Background on Windows or macOS.
The blur option is just a kind of virtual background option found on the zoom. It is only controlled directly from the virtual background setting. Follow the steps given below to enable blur.
- First, sign in to Zoom
- Then, on the home page, you can see the profile picture in the right corner, just tap it.
- Once you have clicked on the profile icon, click on the Settings option.
- Then, select one of the backgrounds you want and choose the Filter option
- Then tap on the Blur option.
- Eventually, your background will become a blurred virtual background on zoom, it’ll look blurry and outshine your surroundings.
How To Change Zoom Settings to Blur the Background on Windows 10
If you have a laptop or computer and you are using windows 10. Also, you are facing the same problem of background. So don’t worry, I have a detailed solution for you. Here I have mentioned some steps below, just follow them to blur the background in Windows 10.
- First, open Zoom on your device and simply sign in with your account.
- Then, on the top right corner, you can see a setting gear icon, just tap on it.
- Once you’ve clicked on Settings, got the Background & Filters option on the left side, just click on it.
- After this, select the blur option to blur the background.
- Finally, your background will become blurred.
How To blur your background during your Zoom call on Windows 10
Sometimes it happens that we forget to change the background or blur before joining the meeting.
And we found out in the meeting, that oh man, the background was not changed or blurred.
So, at that time, you want to change the background or want to blur the background.
But you think that I have to leave the meeting to blur the background, then let me tell you that you can easily blur the background without leaving the meeting.
So don’t worry you can easily blur the background without any problem during the meeting. Just follow these steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you can see a video icon in the bottom bar on the meeting screen, all you have to do is navigate your mouse cursor to it.
- After navigating the cursor to the video icon, you can see a symbol like ^ Just click on it.
- After clicking, it will show you a few options then, click on the video setting.
- Then click on Background & Filters option.
- Then select Blur, your background will be blurred.
How to Change Zoom Settings to Blur the Background on Mac
If you are using a Mac and facing the same problem. Then follow these steps to blur the background before the zoom meeting.
- First, open Zoom on your Mac and sign in with an account.
- After that, click on the Settings gear icon in the upper right corner.
- After clicking, click on the option of Background and Filters on the left side.
- After that, select the blur option, then your background gets blurred.
How to blur your background during your Zoom call on Mac
To get a blurred virtual background on zoom is not a big task, anyone can do it in a few clicks. Also, during the meeting, you can change or blur the background without any hassle or exit from the meeting.
- On the meeting screen, locate the bar at the bottom. You may have to use your mouse to make it visible.
- You can see a video icon at the bottom of your meeting screen, just move your mouse cursor over it and click on the little arrow that looks like a ^.
- After clicking on the small arrow, click on the video setting option and select the background and filter setting option.
- Then select the blur option to successfully blur your background.
How To Blur the Background in Zoom on an iPhone or Android Device
If you are using an Android or iPhone and want to blur your background, don’t worry, you can do it easily.
Luckily, the background blur feature is also available on both Android and iPhone so that you can blur your background. Just follow the steps given below.
- Open the Zoom app on your Android or iPhone.
- Then make sure your video is enabled, then you can blur the background otherwise, you can’t do that.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to show controls during the meeting.
- After that, click on the More button in the bottom right corner.
- Finally, select Blur to blur the background in the background.
Why is my Zoom virtual background blurry?
Whenever your background becomes too blurry, there are chances that your background image may be of low quality or too small. There is no image size restriction when uploading a background image on Zoom. You can resize your image before uploading it to Zoom if you don’t want your background to look too blurry.
Can you do a blurred background on Zoom?
During a Zoom meeting, tap anywhere on your mobile device. Then Tap More Options, and click Background or Filter Options, and finally choose Blur. Your background will be blurred.
In this interesting article, I have mentioned how to blur your background and quickly get a blurred virtual background on zoom. Also, I have told you how you can blur the background in a few steps during a meeting or before a meeting.
If you were also facing this problem, then now I hope you got the solution. If so, don’t forget to share if you benefited from this guide. Stay tuned for more interesting knowledge.